LORD™ 201 acrylic adhesive when cured with LORD Accelerator 19 creates an adhesive system that will bond a wide variety of prepared or unprepared metals and plastics. LORD 201 acrylic adhesive in combination with the recommended accelerator replaces welding, brazing, riveting and other mechanical fastening methods.
Shelf life is six months when stored at temperatures under 80°F (27°C) in original, unopened container. Storage temperatures of 40-50°F (4-10°C) are recommended. If stored cold, allow product to return to room temperature before using.
Shelf life is twelve months from date of manufacture when stored at -40°C in original, unopened container. Syringe must be maintained at -40°C in a vertical (upright) position with the dispense tip facing down. Do not store syringe on its side (horizontally).
- Versatile - bonds a wide variety of substrates such as metals, ceramics and plastics; insensitive to minor deviations from correct mix ratio.
- Bonds Unprepared Metals - requires little or no substrate preparation.
- Self-Leveling - flows into hard-to-reach places and is excellent for bonding irregular shapes.
- Environmentally Resistant - resists dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, greases, oils and moisture; provides excellent resistance to UV exposure, salt spray and weathering.
- Temperature Resistant - performs at temperatures from -40 to +300°F (-40 to +149°C).
Mix-in accelerator; 2:1 or 4:1 mix ratio
Uncured Typical Properties**
- Convenient – provides room temperature cure with all LORD acrylic adhesives.
- Environmentally Friendly – contains no solvent, non-flammable and virtually odorless.
- Environmentally Resistant – resists common environmental conditions when used with LORD acrylic adhesives.
- Temperature Resistant – improves high temperature resistance of LORD 200, 400 and 500 series acrylic adhesives.
Appearance: Off-white Liquid
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS): Click Here
Technical Data Sheet: Click Here
Viscosity, cP @ 77°F (25°C), Brookfield HAT Spindle 6, 20 rpm: 15,000-55,000
Density, lb/gal (kg/m3): 8.5-8.7 (1019-1042)
Flash Point, °F (°C), Closed Cup: 65 (18)
Work Time, min @ 75°F (24°C): 5-8
Time to Handling Strength, min @ 75°F (24°C): 12-16
Cure Time, hr: 24***
Mixed Appearance: Color dependent on accelerator used
*Actual product colours may vary from on-screen and printed representations.
**Data is typical and not to be used for specification purposes.
***Reaches 90% of ultimate strength after 2 hours.