Loctite- 7700 LED Hand-held Light Source
The Loctite™ 7700 Hand-held LED Light Source is a UV/Visible light emitting hand-held light source. This system offers a high powered, portable light source capable of consistently curing many light cure products that respond to UV/Visible light. Due to its unique LED technology, the Loctite 7700 Hand-held LED Light Source can provide instant on/off performance and consistent light output. Due to the focused nature of the system's spectral output, IR output is drastically reduced, so heating of assemblies is virtually eliminated. The focused nature of the system's spectral output also minimizes the amount of ultraviolet energy that the system irradiates, thus minimizing concerns about worker exposure to ultraviolet light.
It can be run on its rechargeable batteries or while plugged into an AC power source. This allows the unit to be used as either a portable unit or a mounted unit with remote on/off capabilities. Due to its small size (less than one-foot long and less that 0.5 lbs.) and portability, this light source is perfect for applications in crowed areas and hard-to-reach joints.
- Contains a high-powered LED point light source
- Typical output: 2.5 to 3 watts / sq. cm. See Intensity Profile Chart.
- Emits light in the spectral range of 390 - 420 nm.
- Primary peak of 395 nm.
- New extended tip allows operator to aim at the adhesive joint.
- Can be used while recharging.
- Instant on/off.
- Tougher body design keeps internal components safer even if inadvertently dropped.
- Includes a Universal AC adapter/charger (989626); 100-240 VAC; 47-63 Hz
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Product Description: Click Here
Product Manual: Click Here
*Actual product colours may vary from on-screen and printed representations.
|Hand Held LED Wand System|