Xmark Roof Underlayment is a premium nail-down roofing underlayment that provides a protective layer between exterior cladding (e.g. shingles or tiles) and the wood structure of a roof. It is made of a woven PP scrim that has a slip-resistant coating on both sides to reduce product slippage and improve workplace safety. Provides better resistance to tearing, moisture, insect damage, rotting, and algae compared with #15 or #30 asphalt saturated felt. An excellent water and moisture barrier, ideal for resisting inclement weather, even under high winds. Offers superior UV resistance and resistance to drying and cracking over time. Lighter and stronger than conventional materials, and covers a larger area.
- Provides a protective layer between shingles or tiles and the wood structure of a roof
- Lighter, stronger and easier to install than felt
- Slip-resistant coating on both sides
- Better resistance to tearing, moisture, insect damage, rotting, and algae
- Acts as a water and moisture barrier; no buckling and wrinkling like conventional felt
- Superior UV resistance and resistance to drying and cracking over time
- Provides protection if exterior cladding becomes damaged (blown off) or leaks
- No need to cover immediately after installation
- Meets UL Canadian fire rating specification
*Actual product colours may vary from on-screen and printer representations.