Si-COAT® 529™ is a pigmented (25+colors available), matte finish, permanent (non-sacrificial) single coat anti-graffiti protective coating suitable for use over metal, concrete, brick, stone, wood, fiberglass and pre-existing coatings.
Si-COAT 529 can be applied directly to cover most existing graffiti and protect against future attacks. This single component, room temperature vulcanizing (RTV), moisture cure polysiloxane product provides excellent durability and long service life. Si-COAT® 529 forms direct chemical bonds with the host surface to enhance adhesion properties without the need for abrasive blasting, priming, and extensive site preparation. Most graffiti-tagging can easily be removed from protected surfaces using water under low pressure - 1200psi (ASTM D7089 Cleanability Level One).
Technical Data Sheet (TDS):
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS):
- Easy application – single coat application with minimal site preparation.
- 100% Coverage – Can be used to cover existing graffiti and protect against future attacks.
- Matches Your Surface – Available in 25+ Weather Tested Colors
- Cost effective – less labor and application costs.
- Versatility – Use on metal, concrete, brick, stone, wood, ?berglass and pre-existing coatings.
- Superior Performance – Most Graffiti can simply be washed off using a pressure washer. No proprietary chemicals are necessary.
- Non-sacrificial – long lasting, durable.
- Quick Dry Time – tack free in 60 minutes; cure time 4-6 hours.
- Environmentally Responsible – VOC compliant, no harsh chemicals needed for cleaning, long useful life.
*Actual product colours may vary from on-screen and printed representations.