ROYCO 885 is a light, synthetic based general-purpose instrument lubricating oil-containing additives for oxidation and corrosion inhibition, antifoaming, and rust protection. This fluid has a very low volatility and exhibits exceptional low temperature performance as well.
ROYCO 885 is intended for use in aircraft instruments, electronic equipment and where low evaporation characterises are required for both low and high temperature applications, including where corrosion and oxidation resistance may be required. Uses include aircraft air cycle equipment as well as other instruments and accessories.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS): Click Here
Technical Data Sheet: Click Here
- Diester Based lubricant
- Oxidation, corrosion and rust inhibited
- Very low evaporation rate
- Exceptional wide temperature application
- Protections metallic components
- Long-life lubrication and extended re-lubrication intervals
*Actual product colours may vary from on-screen and printed representations.