LORD- Gelease MG-121 Thermal Conducive Gel
LORD Gelease® MG-121 thermally conductive gel is a one-component, silicone interface material that exhibits very low thermal resistance properties compared to other thermal interface materials currently available. It is formulated to provide good HAST resistance.
Shelf life is six months from date of manufacture when stored at -30°C in original, unopened container. Syringe must be maintained at -30°C in a vertical (upright) position with the dispense tip facing down. Do not store syringe on its side (horizontally). Material crystallizes at -40°C; avoid storing material at -40°C or below.
- Thin Bondlines - achieves thin bondlines of 1-2 mils, minimizing the thermal pathway and maximizing heat flow.
- HAST Resistance - enhances reliability of non-hermetic packaged devices in high humidity environments.
- High Thermal Conductivity - provides high thermal conductivity for applications where superior heat dissipation is required.
- Low Thermal Resistance - provides minimal thermal resistance due to low viscosity and good wetting.
- High Reliability - provides excellent resistance to moisture and temperature cycling; resists pump-out and cracking.
- Reworkability - low modulus at elevated temperatures allows material to be repaired.
Appearance: Gray Paste
Viscosity, cps @ 25°C, 20 rpm: 60,500
Viscosity, cps @ 25°C, 10 rpm: 75,000
Specific Gravity: 2.56
Gel Time, min @ 100°C: 8
Working Life, hr @ 25°C: 8
Volume Resistivity, ohm-cm @ 25°C: 8 x 1013
Thermal Conductivity, W/mK: 2.3
Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion, ppm/°C, alpha 2: 232
Glass Transition Temperature (Tg), °C: -121
Storage Modulus, Pa @ 25°C: 30,000
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS): Click Here
Technical Data Sheet: Click Here
*Actual product colours may vary from on-screen and printed representations.
**Data is typical and not to be used for specification purposes.
|10cc EFD Syringe (refrigerate)|