LORD™ 7545 adhesive is an equal-mix, two-component urethane adhesive system used to bond FRP, SMC and other plastics with little surface preparation. This adhesive also bonds primed metals and various combinations of dissimilar substrates. LORD 7545 adhesive system is available in a range of working times to accommodate a wide variety of process requirements.
Shelf life is six months from date of shipment when stored in a clean, dry environment at 65-85°F (18-30°C) in original, unopened container. After opening, protect adhesive from excessive exposure to moisture by installing desiccant cartridges and/or using dry nitrogen as an inert cover.
- Durable - demonstrates high strength and excellent durability for structural applications.
- Non-Flammable - exceeds U.S. DOT requirements for non-flammability and does not require explosion-proof equipment.
- Suitable Appearance - off-white color of cured adhesive provides an acceptable appearance when non-painted or visible.
- Environmentally Friendly - does not contain ozone depleting chemicals.
- Environmentally Resistant - resists sunlight, weathering, humidity and salt spray.
- Chemically Resistant - solvent resistant when cured. Painting and most cleaning processes do not affect bond strength.
- Non-Sag - remains in position when applied on vertical or overhead surfaces, allowing for greater process flexibility.
Component: 7545-F Curative Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS): Click Here Technical Data Sheet: Click Here
Appearance: Off-White Paste
Work Time** (minutes): 46-65
Handling Time**: 4-5 hours
Full Cute Time**: 24 hours
Mix Ratio by Volume: 1:1
Typical Viscosity (cP): 230,000-650,000
Density Range (LB/GAL): 10.5-11.1
Density Tance (KG/M3): 1258-1342
*Actual product colours may vary from on-screen and printed representations.
** Can be accelerated with heat.
*** Given a 1-inch diameter bead at 90°F (32°C).