The Loctite® Light Cure Dispense Valve 98009 is a normally closed, diaphragm valve that provides high-resolution stroke adjustment and results in consistent flow control and bubble-free, no-drip dispensing. This valve is suitable for all low to medium viscosity light curable adhesives. The valve has a small profile with a 0.9 inch diameter and 2.5 inch length. It is also a simple design which facilitates field repair.
This valve can be used with an Integrated Dispense Reservoirs to form a complete Dispensing System.
- Designed for light cure acrylics, retaining compounds, and threadlockers.
- Valve chamber is acetal copolymer material.
- Compatible with all Loctite low to medium viscosity products.
- Can be used in stationary mounted, robotic, or hand-held applications.
- Optional hand-held Pistol Grip Trigger
- Optional Mounting Bracket
- Includes 6 feet of 1/4 inch black teflon-lined feedline.
|Manufacturer Part Number
*Actual product colours may vary from on-screen and printed representations.