Red Alkyd Aerosol Spray Can version of 1201. For convenience and ease of application.
Although 1201 was originally developed as an insulating paint for electrical applications such as the treatment of coils and armatures, its outstanding resistance to corrosion, moister, oil, acid, heat, dust and salt spray has made it popular throughout industry as a primer, sealer, adhesive and protective finish. There are literally hundreds of uses for 1201.
Technical Data Sheet (TDS):
- 350G Aerosol Can
- Primer for structural iron and steel
- General plant maintenance
- Sealer for concrete floors
- Primer and finish for motor, generator, and transformer housings
- Anti-moisture coating on thermostat, water cooler and truck control parts
- Sealer for pipe and stud threads and vacuum systems
- Anti-corrosion protection for winches and other outdoor apparatus
- Electrical insulation for coils and armatures
- Adhesive for gaskets
- Coating for interior of hydraulic thanks and bearing cases
*Actual product colours may vary from on-screen and printed representations.