Molykote ™ 321 Dry Film Lubricant is designed for use on parts that are inaccessible for lubrication after assembly; require a dry, thin lubricating film; or normally experience high initial wear on running-in new or rebuilt equip- ment. It has also been successfully used in a variety of metal-working applications.
- Lubricates over a wide temperature range of -290 to 840°F (-178 to 450°C)
- Has an exceptionally low coefficient of friction
- Air dries in 20 to 30 minutes; completely cures in 4 hours
- Reduces wear normally associated with running-in new or rebuilt equipment
- Remains stable in many extreme environments such as vacuum and radiation due to its dry form
- Lubricates effectively even after long periods of non-use and will not wash out or attract and hold dust or dirt
- Adheres to most clean metal surfaces
- Resists chemicals and fuels
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS): Click Here
Technical Data Sheet (TDS): Click Here
Parts: 1 part
Cure Time: 5min @ 23 °C
Service Temperature: -180 to 450 °C
*Actual product colours may vary from on-screen and printer representations.