Molykote™ 1000 Solid Lubricant Paste is a lead and nickel free anti-seize paste used to reduce wear and optimize friction of threaded fasteners, or other metal-to-metal joints, enabling non-destructive dismantling, even after long exposure to high temperatures. It offers good corrosion protection, under high loads, over a wide temperature range.
- Can be used over a w ide range of temperature ( - 30°C/ - 22°F to +650°C/ 1202°F)
- High load - carrying capacity
- Enables non - destructive dismantling, even after long use at high temperatures
- Coefficient of friction unchanged in the area of oiled bolts, even after several bolt re - tightening and loosening processes
- Good corrosion protection
Color: Brown Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS): Click Here Technical Data Sheet: Click Here
Load Carrying Capacity: 4800 4 ball weld, N
Service Temperature High: 650 Deg C
Service Temperature Low: -30 Deg C
Shelf Life: 1800 Days
Specific Gravity @ 25C: 1.25
Unworked Penetration: 280 mm/10 to 310 mm/10
*Actual product colours may vary from on-screen and printer representations.