This is the CD upgrade software package to upgrade your copy of LabelMark 3 to LabelMark 5 Standard Software.
LabelMark 5 Standard Software offers a variety of new tools and features for data management, label design and label printing.
- Online Software Updates: Download software updates directly from the Brady website.
- Manage Custom Parts: Create user-defined label parts (can be factory-created stock parts or completely original) that can be exported and shared with other users.
- Create New, Based on Selected Labels: Create a new label set based on pre-designed label parts.
- Error Checking Utility: Automatically checks for formatting errors and allows you to edit the information prior to printing.
- Edit/Use a Template File: Create new label files based on pre-formatted label templates.
- Label Object Property Window: When a label element is selected, a properties box displays that can be used to make changes to the element.
- Part Printer Driver Association: Assign specific label materials to certain printers, and the software will create default printing settings that reflect the same part/printer association for future labeling jobs.
- Description: LabelMark 5 Standard Software - CD: Upgrade from LabelMark 3
- Part Number: LM35STDCD
- Operating System: Windows® 2000/XP/Vista
- Printer Compatibility: TLS 2200, TLS-PC LINK, BMP71, IDXPERT, LabXpert, IP300, IP600, BBP11, BradyPrinter PR Plus, IMVP Series, Wraptor, Tagus, Brady 300X-Plus II, Brady 360X-Plus II, Brady 600X-Plus II, 1244/1344 Series, InkJet/Laser Printers
*Actual product colours may vary from on-screen and printed representations.