3M- 88 Vinyl Electrical Tape Super
Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88 is a premium grade, 8.5-mil thick, all-weather vinyl insulating tape. It is designed to perform continuously between a temperature range of 0–220°F (-18–105°C). Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) backing Pressure-sensitive rubber-based adhesive Compatible with
Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88 is a premium grade, 8.5-mil thick, all-weather vinyl insulating tape. It is designed to perform continuously between a temperature range of 0–220°F (-18–105°C).
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) backing
- Pressure-sensitive rubber-based adhesive
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulations
- Compatible with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds, as well as epoxy and polyurethane resins
- Inhibits corrosion of electrical conductors
- For indoor or outdoor applications
|Thickness||0.054 Inch (1.4 mm)|
|Agency Approvals||CSA, UL Listed, CSA Certified, ASTM D 3005 type 2, Mil-I-24391C, VDE 0340 TEIL 3-1,
SS 404 09 75, UL Listed
|Backing Material||Polyvinyl Chloride, Vinyl|
|Breaking Strength||22 Pound_Per_Inch_Width|
|China RoHS - Below MCV||Yes|
|ETIM Class 5.0||EC000128|
|EU RoHS Compliant||Yes|
|Operating Temperature (Celsius)||-18 to 105 Degree Celsius|
|Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit)||0 to 220 Degree Fahrenheit|
|Product||Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88|
|Temperature Protected Till||105 °C|
Technical Data Sheet (TDS): Click Here
*Actual product colours may vary from on-screen and printed representations.
There are no reviews yet.