3M- 69 Glass Cloth Electrical Tape
Woven insulating glass cloth; high temperature resistance; high mechanical strength. Heat-stable insulation for furnace and oven controls, motor leads and switches. Insulating electric and induction-type furnace power supply leads Securing high-temperature, non-PSA insulation (such as asbestos
Woven insulating glass cloth; high temperature resistance; high mechanical strength. Heat-stable insulation for furnace and oven controls, motor leads and switches.
- Insulating electric and induction-type furnace power supply leads
- Securing high-temperature, non-PSA insulation (such as asbestos and glass) in high-temperature areas
- Securing Scotch® Fire Retardant Electric Arc Proofing Tape 77
- Splicing wire SF and SFF rated 302° F (150° C), 356° F (180° C)
- Reinsulating and repairing coils on mining machines
- Splicing silicone-covered glass wire where splices require more abrasion resistance and mechanical strength than can be provided by silicone tapes Insulating Class “H” dry-type transformer leads
- Insulating splices made on SA type wire in heat treat areas
- Especially suited to high-temperature applications
- Used in a variety of coil/transformer and motor applications, including an outer wrap for bobbin wound coils, banding arbor wound coils, lead pad hold down, end turn and lead anchor and connection.
|Adhesive Material||Thermosetable rubber resin|
|Backing Material||Glass cloth|
|Breaking Strength||180 lb/in|
|China RoHS - Below MCV||Yes|
|Dielectric Strength||3000 Volt|
|Family||Scotch® Glass Cloth
Electrical Tapes 69
|Maximum Operating Temperature (Celsius)||200 Degree Celsius|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit)||392 Degree Fahrenheit|
|Product Family||Scotch® Glass Cloth
Electrical Tapes 69
|Tape Type||Special Use|
Technical Data Sheet (TDS): Click Here
*Actual product colours may vary from on-screen and printed representations.
There are no reviews yet.