3M™ Glass Cloth Electrical Tape 27 is a 7-mil woven insulating glass cloth tape with pressure-sensitive rubber thermosetting adhesive. This tape is designed to operate in 600-volt dry applications requiring high mechanical strength and resistance to high temperatures. The glass cloth is specially treated and prepared to provide corrosion-free protection. The glass cloth will not shrink, rot or burn, has a high tensile strength and is printable.
- Insulating electric and induction-type furnace power supply leads
- Securing systems requiring high mechanical strength and resistance to high temperatures
- Splicing wire SF and SFF rated 302° F (150° C), 356° F (180° C)
- Insulating motor lead connectors, switchers and controls for furnaces and ovens
- Insulation in coil wrapping outerwrap
- Provides heat stable insulation for hot spot applications
Technical Data Sheet (TDS):
||5.0 mils (0,125 mm)
||7.0 mils (0,177 mm)
|Elongation (% at break)
|Adhesion to Steel
||30 oz/in (3.3 N/10 mm)
*Actual product colours may vary from on-screen and printed representations.