Xmark Flexible Flashing Tape is a peel-and-stick water and airtight flashing tape with outstanding conformability around window frame and sill corners. Compared to others, our advanced flexible peeland-stick flashing tape does not require a primer and its unique 3-D stretching ability lets you apply tape snugly without creases or folds, even on difficult areas such as pipes. The butyl adhesive on Xmark Flexible Flashing Tape contains no VOCs or solvents that can cause "Sick House Syndrome", which can be prevalent in many asphalt based products.
- Stretchable rubber tape fits and stays at corners and around pipes
- Excellent adhesion to plywood, engineered wood
- Excellent conformability around frame corners
- Provides longer adhesion than asphalt system
- Does not require a primer
*Actual product colours may vary from on-screen and printer representations.